Attention - tentative of fraudulent contracts!
Copacol - Cooperativa Agroindustrial Consolata alerts the partners and customers about the tentative of fraudulent contracts using our brand. Scammers are contacting import companies offering Copacol products, using the name of Copacol employees unproperly.
We recommend the below checks:
- We never proactively send e-mails with company's presentation or product offers to new customers.
- Confirm e-mail domain, our official domain is "@copacol.com.br", we never use another one;
- Check about the products offered, we do not export different products than Chicken products;
- If the price is under market price be careful, it is probably not true offer;
- Be careful about copy of documents received, we never send copy of personal documents of our employees (like passport), also copy of shipment documents (for example Bill of lading and health certificates) are not send on e-mails of offers.
- The telephone numbers/e-mail addresses for sales are only the ones available on our website: www.copacol.com.br/export
Besides checking the details of offer and e-mail received we recommend a telephone contact to confirm the veracity of information on the official telephone contact available on our website: www.copacol.com.br/export.
Copacol (Cooperativa Agroindustrial Consolata), established in Cafelandia City, Paraná State - Brazil is present in more than 60 countries with high quality products guaranteed by certifications ISO 9001, BRC - Food Products and APPCC/HACCP - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points.
Adding value to the commercialized products based on the food safety, respecting cultures and quality of life of all people, Copacol completes 53 years of foundation and 33 years of experience in foreign markets, today present in the 5 continents.